What is Python?
Python is the programming language that was mainly developed to operate with the object-oriented concept of programming and it is also platform-independent code once run anywhere. It is named Python by the developers after the BBC television show Monty pilot’s Python.
The common use of python is because of the predefined libraries and it is very compatible. It even runs a little slower than Java but it is the most commonly used glue language. Machine learning is ultimately easy with python.
The rapid development in the field of artificial intelligence makes the learning of python programming essential and it plays a crucial part in the field of data science also.
Python is used everywhere.
Let’s take a quick look at the places Python is used.
- Scripting – Python is the best language for server-side and another scripting. It is mainly used because of its predefined libraries and functions that make scripting easy.
- Data Science – Its easy vocabulary and syntax nature make python the most recommended language for the study of data science with some basic python knowledge and the three libraries Matplotlib, NumPy and Pandas make the study easier.
- Machine Learning – Python language is coherent by humans, which makes it easier to construct models for machine erudition. Since Python is a general-purpose language, it can do a set of complex machine erudition tasks and enable you to construct prototypes fast that allows you to test your product for machine learning purposes.
- Artificial Intelligence – Python language is easily known by people, which makes it simpler to construct models for AI. Many software architects state that Python is more intuitive than other programming languages. Others bring up multiple systems, libraries, and addenda that enhance the discharge of motley functionality.
- Game development and GUI – Since the coding is easy with Python we can design the most interactive and manipulated environment for gaming. The Graphics User Interface works with minimum coding in python and hence the running speed is maximum so python is commonly used in game development and GUI
- Web development – Web development is one of the common necessary processes going in a hyper mode in this internet community hence its understandability is very important in coding and execution since python is very good at scripting it is commonly used in web development these days.
- Image manipulation – The process of image manipulation is done easily by some set of commands and with the help of Scikit-image, Numpy array, Mahatos are some commands for image manipulation i.e. edit, enhance crop, and resolution adjustment can also be done easily.
- Web Scraping – Common method used to extract data from web python helps to run multiple crawlers. There are predefined libraries to run and extract data from the web; commonly this technique is used for SEO. PHP is also used for this but programming seems to be a little bit harder so usage of python is easy and compatible.
- Network Programming – Python has commonly used in SDN software-defined networks. The network automation is much easier when compared to other programming languages so network engineers use python and it seems the working speed of the network is more efficient and data loss is minimum. The platform-independent nature seems to be a considerable fact.
- Scientific and Numeric Computing – Commonly used for scientific and numeric calculations which makes less time consumption and easy execution of complex problems
- Enterprise applications – Since Python handles AI, Machine learning and Data Science, python becomes most recommended for Enterprise Apps development.